Thursday, November 12, 2009
Go to Donna Downey's blog to be entered in a rubber stamp giveaway!
Friday, November 06, 2009
has some wonderful blog candy! Go over and enter!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Go to http://www.scrapbookingsuppliesrus.com/blog/article/view/?article_id=10074 to enter to win products for Scrapperlicious's next fabulous mini album tutorial!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
has some great birthday candy! You have 2 chances to win and you can see the candy here in the following pictures!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Nilla has some great blog candy at http://liveitscrapit.blogspot.com/2009/08/nillas-blog-candy-4.html
http://threecloversdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/daydreaming-and-thank-you.html is giving away the new Martha Stewart punches!
http://scrapable.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-very-first-blog-candy.html has some blog candy! It includes some distress Stickles, which I really want!
Go here for some great blog candy http://booyagirl.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-candy.html
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Monday, August 10, 2009
Friday, August 07, 2009
go here to win a fun blog candy!
has some amazing blog candy at her Priscillasyles blog.
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Multiple Streams of Income:
An Online Course
Attention Artists and Crafters!
- Are you struggling to make a living doing what you love?
- Do you feel like you are working all the time and getting nowhere?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and confused about all the ways artists and crafters can make money?
- Are you always jumping from one idea to the next without following through on anything?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this online course is designed for you!
Laura Bray, an artist with an M.B.A., will teach you how to create income by doing what you love. Specifically designed for the creative personality, this online course will teach you how to develop a successful business and how to have fun while you do it!
In this course, you will:
- Learn that creating multiple streams of income is the fastest way to reach your financial goals while making a living a doing what you love.
- Learn how to leverage your artwork and projects to make money for you over and over.
- Learn how to create passive income. You can be independently employed, go on vacation, and still make money!
- Find out the many ways an artist or crafter can make money from their art. You probably haven’t even thought of some of them!
- Learn from experts in creative income areas such as; online selling, art licensing, children’s book illustration and craft shows.
- Create a personal business plan, outlining your income choices and the steps you need to take to make your plan a reality.
You won’t want to miss this unique opportunity!
Here’s what’s included in your online course:
· Access to the private, class blog. The blog will be the main hub and will be updated almost daily with:
o 6 Lesson Plans about the various income choices you have as an artist/crafter
o Q&A sessions and real life examples of the lesson plans in action.
o “Ask the Experts” entries, giving you the opportunity to question guest speakers who are actively working in:
§ Art Licensing
§ Online Selling (Etsy)
§ Design Work
§ Children’s Book Illustration
§ Craft Shows
§ And more experts are being added!
· The blog will be active from
· Regular email reminders will keep you focused and on task.
· A free copy of the ebook, Multiple Streams of Income by Laura Bray.
· Links to resources that will help you achieve your goals.
· Chances to win prize packages from our craft supply sponsors.
· And much more!
This retreat is being offered at only $49. This is an incredible deal that you don’t want to let pass by. I’m so confident that you will be happy with your investment, I’m offering a guarantee! Take the online course until
Once your payment is received, via Paypal, you will receive an attendance confirmation (within 24 hours) and information about accessing the blog. If you have any questions, contact Laura Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (949) 533-8296.
Hurry! Sign-ups close on